Friday, October 3, 2008

CHANGING WINDOWS XP TO LOOK LIKE MAC OS X



Im sure you guys will love this trick. How many of you wanted to make your Windows system to look like Mac OS 10?? Now i got a solution. Go ahead and give it a shot. I tried it myself and it really worked. Just follow the instructions given below:-

1) Go to http://www.flyakiteosx.com/ and go to the section called downloads.

2) Download the FlyakiteOSX latest version (version 3)

3) Open the file and run it.

4) Follow all of the steps that it says and restart your computer.

5) Now it should look like Mac OS X

CAUTION:
IM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE IF THIS GUIDE DAMAGED YOUR FILES OR software.

Everything was running fine in my system. Im using XP service pack 3. But when i uninstalled the software, my internet explorer was gone. Thats all. I reinstalled it. Thats the only damage it did to my system.

No comments: